Due to unforeseen system limitations, the Augur (REP) smart contract and token swap will follow a new timeline below:
- Deposits and withdrawals of REP will remain suspended from 2020/07/29 4:00 AM (UTC), at which point we will begin the token swap.
- The original Augur (REP) token will be swapped to Augur v2 (REP), representing the new token. The ticker will remain as REP and will not be updated to REPV2.
- We will no longer need to stop trading on the existing REP trading pairs.
- Once the token swap is completed, deposits of Augur v2 (REP) will open at 2020/07/30 12:00 PM (UTC) and withdrawals of Augur v2 (REP) will open at 2020/08/03 4:00 AM (UTC).
- The REPv2 token will be the token provided for all future REP withdrawals.
- Only deposits of the REPv2 token will be accepted. Deposits of the previous REP token will not be credited to your account.
- The previous REP token smart contract can be found here.
- The new REPv2 token (still showing as REP on Binance going forward) smart contract can be found here.
Original announcement: Augur (REP) Token Swap to Augur (REPV2) Will Be Supported on Binance.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on