Binance will support the upcoming airdrop of NerveNetwork (NVT) tokens to NULS holders on Binance. The airdrop snapshot will take place at a NULS network block height of 2,620,000, or approximately 2020/07/12 5:20 AM (UTC).
We will take a snapshot of all NULS tokens held by Binance users at the above block height, and will distribute NVT tokens at a ratio of 1 NULS = 0.1 NVT. NULS deposits and withdrawals will be suspended starting from 2020/07/12 2:00 AM (UTC) and will reopen after the snapshot is complete. Please note that trading of NULS will not be affected during the airdrop.
- NULS tokens that are pending deposit or withdrawal at the time of the snapshot will not count towards your NULS balance. Please ensure you leave sufficient time for deposits and withdrawals to complete prior to the snapshot.
- NULS balances under 10 NULS (including those in trade orders) will not be eligible to receive the NVT token.
- NULS tokens held in sub-accounts will be combined into the corresponding master account. Sub-accounts will not separately receive any NVT tokens.
- For the trading and listing of NVT on Binance, NVT will go through the same strict listing review process as Binance does for any other coin/token. Supporting this airdrop does not guarantee the listing of NVT.
- NVT tokens will be distributed to users within 14 days of the snapshot time.
For more information on the NVT airdrop, please refer to the following post: Announcement on NerveNetwork conducting a snapshot airdrop on NULS main network
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on