Binance Community Coin Vote Has Now Started - NKN vs VIDY
The first round of the new format Community Coin Vote has now started and will be open for 24 hours. You can now vote for the next project you want listed on Binance.com and also win rewards if the project you voted for wins. Click here to cast your vote now.
Share your vote in a Tweet during the voting period to have a chance at winning a further $300 in tokens, if the project you voted for wins. Read the rules and further details on this promotion here.
- If NKN (NKN) wins the vote and is listed on Binance.com, all participants that voted for NKN will split a total reward pool of 7,000 BNB and 13,000,000 NKN, based on the number of votes from each participant.
- If Vidy (VIDY) wins the vote and is listed on Binance.com, all participants that voted for VIDY will split a total reward pool of 7,000 BNB and 155,000,000 VIDY, based on the number of votes from each participant.
Airdrop allocation per winning vote = (1 / Total number of votes received by the winner) X Total Airdrop Pool.
Terms & conditions:
- Users have received votes based on their average daily BNB balance over the past 9 days.
- We will endeavor to list the winning project’s token within a reasonable time frame after the vote, pending wallet and tech integration for the coin.
- Users will only be able to choose one project to contribute all their votes to. You cannot vote for both projects.
- Rewards will be issued within 2 weeks after the vote ends.
- Binance reserves all rights to change the rules of this event without notification, including the revoking the results suspected of vote manipulation.
For more information please refer to the original announcement: Binance Relaunches Community Coin Vote - NKN vs VIDY
Thanks for your support!
Find us on