Binance.com Launches BEP2 Community Listing Program
To support the development of high quality blockchain projects in the industry, Binance is beginning a new initiative to list at least one project on Binance.com each month over 3 months, selected from the projects currently trading on Binance DEX.
Activity Period: From the 20th of each month at 0:00 AM (UTC) to the 20th of the next month at 0:00 AM (UTC) (one full month).
Results: The results will be announced at the end of each activity period, between the 20th and 25th of each month.
- To participate, projects need to have already filled in the Binance.com listing application form.
- To be eligible, projects need to reach daily trading volume of at least 50,000 USD in their respective trading pair on Binance DEX each day over the activity period (one full month). Daily trading volume is calculated from 0:00 AM (UTC) to 0:00 AM (UTC) of the next day (a full 24 hours).
- Participating projects need to have a combined total of at least 10,000 members/followers in Telegram, Twitter and other communities prior to the announcement of each month’s result. Project teams should also promote this activity in their communities and social channels to increase participation from community members.
- All participating projects that meet the daily trading volume will have their Binance DEX listing fee reimbursed by Binance.com into the wallet that was used to pay the fee. This will occur around the 20th of each month.
- Projects that are selected to be listed on Binance.com will enjoy a free listing.
- Projects that are selected to be listed on Binance.com will be supported in a joint media/press release.
- Binance.com will review all projects through a very strict selection and review process, including considerations such as authenticity of trading volume on Binance DEX, tight bid/ask spread on each trading pair, depth of order book on Binance DEX, among other factors.
- Wash trading will be not be included in the volume calculated for your project on Binance DEX, and may result in the disqualification of your project from the activity.
- This activity will initially run for 3 months. We may make adjustments and continue the activity based on feedback and reception from the community.
- We will not take into account daily trading volume on days where there are upgrades to Binance Chain or Binance DEX infrastructure.
- If your project is not selected to be listed on Binance.com in this round, feel free to apply again in the next round.
- Binance.com reserves all rights to change the rules of this event, including revoking results and/or disqualifying participants.
- Guidelines on how to issue your token on Binance Chain
- Guidelines on how to list your token on Binance DEX
- Guidelines on how to trade on Binance DEX
- Listing & Migration Process on Binance Chain
Thanks for your support!
Find us on: