Ten artykuł obecnie nie obsługuje Twojego języka. W przypadku języka angielskiego zalecane jest użycie automatycznego tłumacza.
How to Borrow Funds Using Cross Collateral
1. Please read carefully and agree to the Cross Collateral Service Agreement. You should be aware of these risks before using Cross Collateral.
2. You can enjoy different borrowing limits and daily interest rates at different VIP levels. Please refer to Cross Collateral Interest Rate for more details.
3. Binance uses the Loan-To-Value (LTV) ratio to evaluate the risk level of your cross collaterals. Please note that in the event of extreme price movement, your collateralized assets will be liquidated if the LTV ratio reaches a certain threshold. For more details, please refer to Loan-to-Value (LTV).
You are advised to monitor the LTV ratio of your cross collaterals proactively and to undertake preventive measures, including but not limited to:
- Adjust the LTV to a lower level by adding additional collaterals to your account
- Enable the Auto Top-up function by using the available asset in your Spot Wallet to add collaterals to your account
How to borrow funds using Cross Collateral?
1. Go to [Wallet] - [Futures] after logging into your Binance account.
2. You will see the [Cross Collateral] function here. Currently, we support using BTC, ETH, and EUR as collateral. Please refer to future announcements for more supported digital assets updates.
3. Choose the collateral and enter the amount of USDT you would like to borrow. The system will automatically calculate the Initial LTV and Daily Interest Rate. Click [Start borrowing] after confirming the details.
The amount of USDT borrowed will be transferred to your Futures Wallet and the collateral amount will be deducted from your Spot Wallet accordingly.