Binance Will Support TomoChain (TOMO) Staking
Binance will be adding support for TomoChain (TOMO) staking starting from 2020/04/18 and will distribute TOMO staking rewards as detailed below:
Monthly TOMO Staking Airdrop Program
- Starting from 2020/04/18 at 00:00 AM UTC, Binance will begin taking live snapshots of user TOMO balances.
- TOMO Staking distribution will be calculated as follows:
TOMO generated by each user = Total TOMO staking rewards received by Binance * User TOMO holdings ratio.
- User TOMO holdings ratio = Average user TOMO holdings / Average total TOMO staked by Binance.
- Users must hold at least 5 TOMO in order to qualify for staking rewards.
- The initial distribution of TOMO staking rewards will be calculated through to 2020/05/31, with the total amount distributed equal to the staking rewards accrued during the period.
- TOMO rewards are calculated daily and distributed monthly. Distributions will be completed before the 20th of each month.
Move your coins to Binance from anywhere and enjoy hassle-free staking rewards. Other rewarded coins supported by Binance can be found on the Staking Home Page here.
Thank you for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on