Promotion period: From the time of announcement to 2021/01/16 00:00 AM (UTC)
Explore and share your Binance Year in Review on social media with the #Binance2020 hashtag. 200 winners will be randomly selected from the lucky draw to split $20,000 USD in BNB tokens.
How do I participate?
- Step 1: Open the Binance App or tap to download.
- Step 2: Tap the Binance Year in Review banner
- Step 3: Tap the “Share” button to share your Binance Year in Review.
- Step 4: Take a screenshot. Submit your Binance user ID (please check your user ID at the top of user center) + share your screenshot via this form.
Terms & Notes：
- Binance will use the average closing price at 11:59:59 PM (UTC) of BNB/USDT trading pairs during the competition period as the BNB exchange rate used for distribution.
- Sub-accounts will not be viewed as independent accounts when participating in this activity.
- If you have not opened a Binance account yet, you can click here for an additional 10% discount on trading fees. The 10% spot trading fee discount will remain valid as long as the Binance referral program is in place. The 10% futures trading fee discount shared by the inviter will last for 30 days from the date of Futures account activation.
- Rewards will be distributed within 2 weeks after the competition ends. You will be able to log in and redeem your voucher via Account > Reward Center.
- The validity period for the cash voucher is set at 14 days from the day of distribution.
- How to Redeem a Cash Voucher.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or from illegally bulk registered accounts, self-dealing or display attributes of market manipulation, etc.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or Competition Rules at our sole discretion.
The lucky draw rules are as follows.
- We will take the final 8 numeric digits of the last Binance chain hash value at 11:59 PM (UTC) on the last day of this promotion period as the winning number.
- We will then use this winning number to match User IDs from the first digit onward.
- If the number of matches exceeds the number of winners, we will then further select winners based on their User IDs in ascending order (The earlier the registration time, the lower the UID number).
- For example:
- Assume that the last Binance Chain block hash value on the last day of this promotion period is: 3E53A755905113FD1738F0A585D65CE4AC942AAF214625512E30A07FBBA5DFA5
- Removing the letters from the hash value gives us a string of numbers: 3537559011317380585654942214625512300755
- The winning number is 12300755.
- Comparing the last 8 digits of all User IDs, if it matches the last 8 digits of the winning number 12300755, the user will be a winner.
- If the first digit does not match, the last 7 digits of the User IDs are compared. If they match the last 7 digits of the hash value 2300755 exactly, the user will be a winner.
- If the first 2 digits do not match, the last 6 digits of the User IDs are compared. If they match the last 6 digits of the hash value 300755 exactly, the user will be a winner
Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Binance is not responsible for any direct, indirect, or consequential losses as a result of this competition. Please make your investments with caution.