Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why are there no tasks in the task center?
- As a kind of activity, the task center will automatically find users who can participate in the activity, such as: "beginners, it is possible to receive "beginner" tasks.
- Please check the [Task Center] page and complete the task after you see it. The Remaining Time will start to accumulate after receiving the task and complete the task within the validity period. Click "get reward".
Q: I have many Bbinance accounts, can I claim tasks multiple times？
Answer: No, the task center activities are based on major accounts. Repeated tasks and rewards are not available. Rewards are issued in limited quantities. [Task Center] will strictly check "bulk registration" users, and prohibit users from receiving the same reward multiple times.
Q: Why after completing my task, the [Task Center] shows that it is not completed.
- First, check the "View Rules button" of the task, and make sure that your task is completed according to the rules.
- Task status and rewards will be updated within 4 hours after completion, so please check again later
- Make sure to click on the "get reward" button before the “Expired Time”.
- For other problems, please contact Binance Customer Service, we will assist you further.
Q: Why when I completed a 100 USDT trade, it’s actually only a 99 USDT trade?
Answer: The cumulative quantity will be converted into USDT, so it will be affected by market fluctuations, and it might have a small deviation from the actual order,