Ang artikulong ito ay kasalukuyang hindi sumusuporta sa iyong wika. Inirerekomenda ang auto-translator para sa Ingles.
Securing Your Trading Account
Our security team has prepared a list of 9 recommendations for how to improve the security of your Binance account. See our list below:
1. Use a unique email address and password for your account
You can use a secure password manager like LastPass or KeePass to easily keep track of your passwords and create more complex, secure passwords.
2. Enable 2FA on your Binance account
2FA adds an extra layer of protection to your account in case your password is compromised. Read more here.
3. Always make sure to check the domain address you are visiting: https://www.binance.com
Many phishing sites mimic Binance’s domain or website to trick you into telling them your personal details. Make sure you’re visiting the real site.
4. Don’t click links or open unknown attachments in emails
Unless you are absolutely sure the email was sent by Binance.
5. Enable your Anti-Phishing Code
Log in to your account, head to the Account Center, and follow the instructions in the Anti-Phishing Code section. This code helps you ensure that an email from Binance is genuine.
6. Secure your email account and phone, and use PGP
Enable fingerprint or passcode lock on your phone, use a secure email provider, and use 2FA for your email account. Whenever possible, use PGP.
7. Secure your computer
Don’t install unnecessary software on your computer, or software from untrusted developers. If possible, consider using a dedicated computer or partition for Binance and trading. We recommend installing Linux, Chrome, a password manager plugin, and nothing else.
8. Subscribe to good antivirus software, and keep it updated
9. Secure your internet connection
Always use a wired connection if possible. If you must use WiFi, consider routing your traffic through a VPN.
Please note that these tips are not exhaustive. On top of the above, please exercise vigilance and educate yourself further about general online security.