Ang artikulong ito ay kasalukuyang hindi sumusuporta sa iyong wika. Inirerekomenda ang auto-translator para sa Ingles.
Binance Will Support the Hive (HIVE), THETA (THETA) and Filecoin (FIL) Network Upgrades & Hard Forks
Binance will support the Hive (HIVE), THETA (THETA) and Filecoin (FIL) network upgrades & hard forks.
- The Hive (HIVE) network upgrade & hard fork will take place at 2021-06-30 14:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of HIVE will be suspended starting from 2021-06-30 13:00 (UTC).
- The THETA (THETA) network upgrade & hard fork will take place at THETA block height 10,968,061, or at approximately 2021-06-30 18:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of THETA will be suspended starting from 2021-06-30 17:00 (UTC).
- The Filecoin (FIL) network upgrade will commence during epoch 892800, or approximately 2021-06-30 22:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of FIL will be suspended starting from 2021-06-30 21:00 (UTC).
- The trading of HIVE, THETA and FIL will not be affected during the upgrade.
- The THETA network upgrade & hard fork will take place at THETA block height of 10,968,061. The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change depending on block propagation times.
- The FIL network upgrade will happen during epoch 892800. The estimated time is for users’ reference only. You can check the progress using the blockchain explorer.
- Please leave sufficient time for deposits to be processed in full prior to the above cut-off time. We will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding HIVE, THETA and FIL in their Binance accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for HIVE, THETA and FIL once we deem the upgraded networks to be stable.
- The HIVE, THETA and FIL network upgrades & hard forks will not result in new tokens being created.
For more information on the upgrades and hard forks, please refer to the following posts:
- Hive Hardfork 25 is on the Way
- Theta Guardian Node v3.0.2 released to enable Mainnet 3.0 features
- Network v13 'HyperDrive'
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.