Ang artikulong ito ay kasalukuyang hindi sumusuporta sa iyong wika. Inirerekomenda ang auto-translator para sa Ingles.
Binance P2P Wallet to Funding Wallet Migration
In order to provide you with a better user experience, Binance will be undergoing a wallet migration from P2P Wallet to Funding Wallet. The wallet migration is a gradual process and will be rolled out in batches starting from 2021-08-19 00:00 AM (UTC).
The Funding Wallet balance will reflect a user’s total balance of crypto from P2P buy/sell orders, Binance Payment, Binance Card and other businesses. After the existing P2P Wallets are discontinued, the function of P2P trading will be supported by Funding Wallets.
Details of the wallet migration are shown as below:
- There will no longer be a P2P Wallet entry, including the navigation and wallet list on the left side of the wallet overview page.
- The crypto purchased via Binance P2P will directly be transferred to the Funding Wallet. When users sell crypto via Binance P2P, the funds will be deducted from their Funding Wallets.
- Past P2P Wallet transfer history can still be viewed on the Transaction History page.
- All assets in the P2P Wallets will be automatically transferred to users’ Funding Wallets when the migration is done.
- New users who register after 2021-08-19 00:00 AM (UTC) will only have access to Funding Wallet.
Note: The user's account migration will be carried out gradually, so there will be some users who are still able to access and use their P2P Wallets. Users will see a pop-up message on the Wallet page once the P2P Wallet to Funding Wallet migration is done.
Further readings: Binance Wallet Migration FAQ
Disclaimer: Your use of the Binance P2P services and all information and other content (including that of third parties) included in or accessible from the Binance P2P services is at your sole risk. Our only responsibility is to handle crypto transactions. All payments are final upon completion unless otherwise required by law. Binance P2P platform has neither the rights nor the obligations to resolve any disputes arising from a completed payment. Neither Binance P2P platform nor merchants shall be responsible for your loss in a completed payment.
Thanks for your support!
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.