Ang artikulong ito ay kasalukuyang hindi sumusuporta sa iyong wika. Inirerekomenda ang auto-translator para sa Ingles.
Binance Introduces Sub-Account Support
We are excited to inform you about the release of our long-anticipated Sub-Account feature, which will serve entities looking to set up multiple trading accounts within a single organization and provide control access on an account level.
- Account and trading activity overview across all sub-accounts: including login history, order management, asset management and more.
- Zero-fee transfer of funds between each sub-account.
- Full control of sub-accounts: including resetting 2FA, removal of API keys, orders and passwords, as well as the ability to freeze specific sub-accounts.
- VIP tiers and corresponding discounts to be determined by the aggregate trading volume of all sub-accounts under the respective Master account.
- Each sub-account will have its own set of API limits, enabling each account user to trade with more freedom and at a higher capacity.
- The new sub-account feature is available to all corporate users and individuals accounts with VIP 1 tier (or higher). The list of eligible accounts will automatically update at 1:00 AM UTC each day, at which point the sub-account function will be permanent.
- You may navigate to the “User Center” to try it out, or read through our FAQ to learn more. You can also refer to our sub-account API documentation for further details.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on