To further enhance the liquidity on Binance Futures and to provide a better trading experience for all users, Binance has revised the Binance Futures Market Maker Program maker fee structure. Qualifying market makers can now receive a negative maker fee for selected trading pairs.
If your 30-day trading volumes exceed 1,000 BTC on Binance, and have quality market maker strategies, we would like to invite you to join the Program. Evidence of similar volumes on other exchanges will also be accepted.
- Negative maker fees for selected market making pairs
- Higher API limits
- Ultra-low latency connectivity and support services
Weekly Market Making Performance Review
- Binance Futures Market Maker Program covers perpetual futures on the market making list.
- We will provide daily and weekly reports detailing your results to help you analyze your performance.
- Qualifying market makers will have negative maker fees and this will be updated on a regular basis to reflect participants’ market making performance.
The weekly performance review will be calculated taking into account, among other factors
- Maker volumes
- Bid/offer spread
- Total order size
- Order duration
- Market making time
For more information and to apply, please email email@example.com and provide some proof of market making volumes (for example, your binance account where your trading volume meets the application requirements, or screenshots of your volumes on another exchange), or speak with your Key Account Manager.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on