Šis raksts pašlaik nav pieejams Tavā valodā. Angļu valodai iesakām izmantot automātisko tulkotāju.
How to Unlock My Account on Binance App
If your account is frozen or locked, you may unlock it via the website or app.
Please follow the steps below to reactivate your account using the app.
- Open the Binance app, enter your account information, and click [Log in]. If you have already enabled security verification, you may click [Get code] and enter all the required codes. Then, click [Reactive Now] to start the account reactivation process.
Note: If your account was disabled less than 2 hours ago, you cannot unlock it – please try again after 2 hours.
2. Please read the reminder carefully, and click on [Reactivate Account] to proceed further.
3. You will need to pass security verification：
- Please click on [Get code] and enter all the required codes.
- For account safety reasons, the Phone verification code and email verification code will be valid only for 30 minutes. Please check and enter the relevant codes in time.
4. After clicking on [Submit], please follow the instructions to complete the different forms of verification below:
Note: Different users will perform different operations based on account status and related information.
Answering Security Questions:
Please read the instructions carefully before clicking on [Start answering questions].
Please choose the type of ID document, and scan it.
Please pay attention to the tips and click on [Begin Verification].
After submission, please read the notice, click [Got it!], and wait patiently for the result.