Šis raksts pašlaik nav pieejams Tavā valodā. Angļu valodai iesakām izmantot automātisko tulkotāju.
Bounce Token (BOT) Trading Competition - Over $65,000 to be Won!
Competition period: 2020/12/16 00:00 AM to 2020/12/22 11:59 PM (UTC)
Promotion A: NEW USER Exclusive Rewards of 50 BOT tokens!
All users who register for a Binance account during the competition period and complete any 1 of the 2 tasks below will share an exclusive prize pool of 50 BOT tokens.
- Deposit 💲1,000 BOT or more in a Binance account from an external wallet or another exchange.
- Trade 💲1,000 BOT or more (buys & sells) in any BOT trading pair.
Promotion B: BOT Trading Competition, 100 BOT to Be Won!
All users with a total effective trading volume of 💲3,000 BOT or more during the competition period will share a pool of 100 BOT tokens, based on the proportion of each user‘s total effective BOT trading volume.
The reward for each qualified user = (Each user’s total effective trading volume / all qualified users’ total effective trading volume) * 100 BOT tokens.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rewards will be distributed within 2 weeks after the competition ends. You will be able to log in and redeem your voucher via Account > Reward Center.
- The validity period for the cash voucher is set at 7 days from the day of distribution.
- How to Redeem a Cash Voucher.
- If you don’t have a Binance account, click here to get a 10% trading fee discount. The 10% spot trading fee discount will remain valid as long as the Binance referral program is in place. The 10% futures trading fee discount shared by the inviter will last for 30 days from the date of Futures account activation.
- The total USD value of the rewards available to be won are relative to the final USD value of the total number of BOT tokens that can be won (150 BOT) at the time of distribution.
- Binance will use the average closing price at 11:59:59 PM (UTC) of BOT/BUSD trading pairs during the competition period as the BOT/BUSD exchange rate used for distribution.
- BOT trading pairs eligible: BOT/BUSD, BOT/BTC.
- Trading volume counts both buys and sells, excluding any wash trades, across all BOT spot and margin trading pairs.
- Sub-account and margin account trading volume will be combined with the master accounts standard trading volume in the final calculation. Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this activity.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegal bulk registration accounts, self-dealing or display attributes of market manipulation, etc.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Binance is not responsible for any direct, indirect, or consequential losses as a result of the trading competition. Please make your investments with caution.