Binance will support the Eidoo (EDO) token upgrade to pNetwork Token (PNT), with the following timeline:
- Deposits and withdrawals of EDO will be suspended starting from 2020/06/18 2:00 AM (UTC), at which point we will begin the token upgrade.
- Important: Please ensure that you leave sufficient time for your EDO deposits to be fully processed prior to this time. If deposited after this time, the tokens will not be credited to your account.
- Trading will be halted in all EDO trading pairs at 2020/06/18 4:00 AM (UTC) and the trading pairs will also subsequently be delisted from the exchange. We will take an immediate snapshot of all EDO balances at the block height of 10,289,700 (approx. 2020/06/18 11:00 AM UTC), and begin the distribution of PNT to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 EDO = 1 PNT.
- Trading will open for the new PNT/BTC and PNT/USDT trading pairs at 2020/06/22 4:00 AM (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals for PNT will also be opened at this time.
- EDO tokens deposited after 2020/06/18 2:00 AM (UTC) will not be credited to your Binance account.
- Withdrawals of EDO tokens will remain open after the token upgrade.
- The original EDO token will continue to exist after the token upgrade but will be made redundant as planned by the pNetwork team.
For further information, please refer to THE EDO TO PNT UPGRADE – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW [UPDATED]
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on