Binance will be adding support for ARPA Chain (ARPA) staking, starting from 2020/03/06 and will distribute ARPA staking rewards as detailed below:
Monthly ARPA Staking Airdrop Program
- Starting from 2020/03/06 at 00:00 AM UTC, Binance will begin taking live snapshots of user ARPA balances.
- ARPA Staking distribution will be calculated as follows:
ARPA generated by each user = Total ARPA staking rewards received by Binance * User ARPA holdings ratio.
- User ARPA holdings ratio = Average user ARPA holdings / Average total ARPA staked by Binance.
- Users must hold at least 60 ARPA in order to qualify for staking rewards.
- The initial distribution of ARPA staking rewards will be calculated through to 2020/03/31, with the total amount distributed equal to the staking rewards accrued during the period.
- ARPA rewards are calculated daily and distributed monthly. Distributions will be completed before the 20th of each month.
Move your coins to Binance from anywhere and enjoy hassle-free staking rewards. Other rewarded coins supported by Binance can be found on the Staking Home Page here.
Thank you for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on