Binance will list Arbitrum (ARB) and tentatively set to open trading for these spot trading pairs at 2023-03-23 17:00 (UTC):
- New Spot Trading Pairs: ARB/BTC, ARB/USDT
- Users can start depositing ARB in preparation for trading once the official token claiming is live at the Ethereum blockheight of 16,890,400, estimated at around 2023-03-23 12:30 (UTC)
- Withdrawals for ARB is tentatively set to open at 2023-03-24 17:00 (UTC)
- ARB Listing Fee: 0 BNB
Note: The withdrawal open time is an estimated time for users’ reference. Users can view the actual status of withdrawals on the withdrawal page.
In addition, Binance will add ARB as a new borrowable asset with this new margin pair on Isolated Margin, within 48 hours from 2023-03-23 17:00 (UTC):
- New Isolated Margin Pair: ARB/USDT
Please refer to Margin Data for a list of the most updated marginable assets and further information on specific limits and rates.
What is Arbitrum (ARB)?
Arbitrum is a Layer 2 scaling solution project for Ethereum that supports Ethereum applications. It utilizes optimistic rollup technology to group batches of transactions to save on gas fees. ARB is its native governance token.
- Arbitrum Website
- ARB Token Contract Addresses - Arbitrum, Ethereum
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.