Binance is excited to announce that UNI, SUSHI and CAKE are supported for Auto-Invest plans. Users can now choose from a selection of popular cryptocurrencies and invest on autopilot with dollar-cost averaging strategy.
How to create your Auto-Invest Plan:
1. Tap the Auto-Invest icon in the Binance App or click the link here.
2. Choose the cryptocurrency you want to buy.
3. Choose how much you want to buy in each recurrence and select your preferred stablecoin.
4. Select the recurring cycle for the Auto-Invest Plan.
5. To redeem your purchased crypto, go to Earn Wallet. You can find your BNB in the BNB Vault, and the other cryptocurrencies in Flexible Savings.
Tip: Please ensure that you have sufficient stablecoin balance in the Spot Wallet or Flexible Savings to guarantee successful recurring purchases.
Note: UNI, SUSHI and CAKE can only be purchased using USDT currently.
- Auto-Invest is a dollar-cost averaging (DCA) investment strategy which allows you to automate crypto investment and earn passive income at the same time.
- Visit Auto-Invest FAQ for more information.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.