Binance will support the swap of user Enigma (ENG) ERC20 tokens to Secret Network (SCRT) mainnet tokens. Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ENG in their Binance accounts, with the following timeline:
- Deposits and withdrawals of ENG will be suspended starting from 2020/09/27 00:00 AM (UTC), at which point we will begin the token swap.
- Important: Please ensure that you leave sufficient time for your ENG deposits to be fully processed prior to this time.
- Trading will be halted in all ENG trading pairs at 2020/09/27 04:00 AM (UTC) and the trading pairs will also subsequently be delisted from the exchange. We will take an immediate snapshot of all ENG balances at the same time, and begin the distribution of SCRT to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 ENG = 1 SCRT.
- Trading will open for the new SCRT/BTC and SCRT/ETH trading pairs at 2020/09/30 04:00 AM (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals for SCRT will also be opened at this time.
- Deposits & withdrawals of ERC20 ENG tokens will remain open after the token upgrade. Users will be able to use the convert function to swap their ENG for SCRT tokens.
- The original ENG token will continue to exist after the token upgrade but will be made redundant as planned by the Secret Network team.
For further information please refer to: https://secretnodes.org/#/ss, Binance Will Support the Enigma (ENG) Mainnet Swap
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on