Introducing the Troy (TROY) Token Sale on Binance Launchpad
Binance is excited to announce the next project on Binance Launchpad - Troy (TROY). The Troy token sale will follow a lottery & airdrop format, with the recording of user BNB balances already having started at 2019/11/03 00:00 AM (UTC).
Binance will record user BNB balances for 30 days from 2019/11/03 00:00 AM (UTC) to 2019/12/03 00:00 AM (UTC). The final BNB holding amount for each user will be determined as the average of the 30 days, but using the Daily Average BNB Balance calculation previously announced here.
TROY Airdrop Details
For this Launchpad session, a pool of 30,000,000 TROY tokens (approx 150,000 USD) will be split and airdropped to all launchpad participants that do not have a winning ticket.
The amount airdropped to each participant that does not have a winning ticket will be calculated as = (Number of non-winning tickets held by each non-winning participant / Total number of non-winning tickets across all non-winning participants) x 30,000,000 TROY tokens. Please note that if you do have a winning ticket, you will not be eligible for the airdrop.
In addition, a pool of 10,000,000 TROY tokens (approx 50,000 USD) will be randomly airdropped to users with account verification from an eligible country or region who did not claim tickets, but held at least 50 BNB at 2019/12/03 00:00 AM (UTC). Please note that if you claim tickets, you will not be eligible for this airdrop.
TROY Token Sale Details:
- Token Name: Troy (TROY)
- Launchpad Hard Cap: 4,000,000 USD
- Total Token Supply: 10,000,000,000 TROY
- Total Tokens Allocated to Binance Launchpad: 800,000,000 TROY (8% of Total Token Supply)
- Public Sale Token Price: 1 TROY = 0.005 USD (price in BNB will be determined prior to the lottery draw date)
- Token Sale Format: Lottery & Airdrop
- Max Number of Winning Lottery Tickets: 20,000
- Allocation Per Winning Ticket: 200 USD (40,000 TROY)
- Total Airdrop Pool: 40,000,000 TROY
- Supported Sessions: BNB only
- TROY will initially be issued as a BEP2 asset on Binance Chain.
- 2019/11/03 00:00 AM (UTC) to 2019/12/03 00:00 AM (UTC): During this period, user BNB balances will be calculated in hourly snapshots for each day over a 30-day period. Your final average daily BNB balance over these 30 days will determine the number of tickets that you will able to claim.
- 2019/12/03 06:00 AM (UTC): Ticket claim will open at this time for all eligible users for a 24 hour period. Users must also sign the Token Purchase Agreement at the same time, prior to completing the ticket claim. Please note that users will only be able to claim tickets once.
- 2019/12/04 06:00 AM (UTC): Ticket claim closes and the lottery draw begins.
- 2019/12/04 08:00 AM (UTC): Winning tickets are announced and the respective BNB will be deducted from each winning users’ accounts. Please ensure you have sufficient BNB in your spot exchange account to be deducted within 24 hours if you have a winning ticket. Please note that BNB in open orders, margin accounts or lending products will not be eligible to be deducted.
- 2019/12/04 08:00 AM (UTC): After this time, we will airdrop TROY tokens to all participants that did not have a winning ticket and also eligible users that did not participate.
To learn more about Troy (TROY), read Binance Research's in-depth report here.
For more details on our 11th Launchpad project Troy, read our blog post here.
Troy Project Links:
Whitepaper: Troy (TROY)
Reminder: Users need to complete their account verification and also be from an eligible jurisdiction to participate in this token sale.
* Users from the following countries or regions will not be able to participate in token sales on the Binance Launchpad platform:
Belarus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Mainland China, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, United States of America and its territories (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Zimbabwe.
All investments are subject to high market risk. Please make your investments very cautiously. Binance will choose high-quality projects, but will not be responsible for any investment losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on