Subscription for the SafePal (SFP) token sale on Binance Launchpad is now open and will remain open for 4 hours. Users can check their eligibility and commit their BNB to the SafePal (SFP) token sale based on their past 6-day average BNB holdings. The BNB rate for the SFP token sale has been set below.
- 1 SFP = 0.00144927 BNB or 0.10 USD (using a BNB price of 69.00 USD).
- Users will have 4 hours to subscribe by committing their BNB tokens between 2021-02-08 4:00 AM (UTC) and 2021-02-08 8:00 AM (UTC). Users must also sign the SFP Token Purchase Agreement prior to committing their BNB.
- The maximum amount of BNB that each user can commit has been calculated based on their past 6-day average BNB balance.
- Important: Only BNB in user spot wallets can be used to commit. If your BNB is in other accounts such as Launchpool or BNB Vault, you will need to redeem them to your spot wallet first before committing.
- Please note that once committed, your BNB will be locked and you will not be able to redeem or access any other functions such as transfers, withdrawals or trading until final token distribution.
- After the subscription period ends at 2021-02-08 8:00 AM (UTC), the SFP token allocation calculation will begin and will take a total of 1 hour.
- The final SFP token allocation results will be revealed at 2021-02-08 9:00 AM (UTC), at which point the respective BNB will be deducted from your already-locked BNB amount within 30 minutes. Once deducted, your SFP and remaining BNB tokens will both be transferred to your spot wallet.
- Reminder: There is a hard cap of 20,000 USD (200,000 SFP or 289.854 BNB) that can be allocated per user. For detailed calculation rules, click here.
- The SafePal (SFP) BEP-20 smart contract is available here.
- SafePal (SFP) Project Research Report
- Introducing the SafePal (SFP) Token Sale With a New Binance Launchpad Subscription Format!
- Launchpad Subscription Format FAQ
Reminder: Users need to complete their account verification and also be from an eligible jurisdiction to participate in this token sale.
* Users from the following countries or regions will not be able to participate in token sales on the Binance Launchpad platform:
Belarus, Democratic Republic of Congo,Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Mainland China, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, United States of America and its territories (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Zimbabwe.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on