Binance has been supporting the deposits and withdrawals of UST (Shuttle) via BNB Smart Chain (BEP20), Ethereum network (ERC20) and Polygon network. We will execute a contract swap of UST (Shuttle) for UST (Wormhole) with the following timeline:
- Deposits and withdrawals of UST (Shuttle) via BNB Smart Chain (BEP20), Ethereum network (ERC20) and Polygon network will be suspended on 2022-05-09 at 02:00 (UTC). Please ensure that you leave sufficient time for your UST (Shuttle) deposits to be fully processed prior to this time. UST (Shuttle) deposits made after this time will not be credited to your account.
- Spot and Margin trading for UST, as well as the Convert function and relevant services on Binance Earn for UST, will not be affected during the contract swap.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding UST in their Binance accounts.
- After the contract swap, UST (Shuttle) will be renamed as WUST, and UST (Wormhole) will assume the UST ticker with the same logo.
- A separate announcement will be made once the UST (Shuttle) contract swap for UST (Wormhole) is completed, and deposits and withdrawals of UST via BNB Smart Chain (BEP20), Ethereum network (ERC20) and Polygon network are opened.
- Deposits of WUST will no longer be supported while withdrawals of WUST will remain supported.
- New UST (Wormhole) BEP20 smart contract address:
- New UST (Wormhole) ERC20 smart contract address:
- New UST (Wormhole) Polygon smart contract address:
For further information, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.