Binance Will Support the New BitShares (NBS) Network Upgrade & Hard Fork
Binance will support the New BitShares (NBS) network upgrade and hard fork.
- The New BitShares (NBS) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at approximately 2022-04-15 12:05 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of NBS will be suspended starting from approximately 2022-04-15 11:05 (UTC).
- The New BitShares (NBS) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at approximately 2022-04-15 12:05 (UTC). The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change depending on block propagation times.
- The trading of NBS will not be affected during the upgrade and hard fork.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding NBS in their Binance accounts.
- The New BitShares (NBS) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for NBS once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.