Al momento questo articolo non supporta la tua lingua. Si consiglia il traduttore automatico per l'inglese.
Binance Will Support the Horizen (ZEN) Network Upgrade
Binance will support the Horizen (ZEN) network upgrade.
- The Horizen (ZEN) network upgrade will take place at ZEN block height of 1,047,624, or approximately 2021-12-01 14:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of ZEN will be suspended starting from approximately 2021-12-01 13:00 (UTC).
- The trading of ZEN will not be affected during the upgrade.
- The Horizen (ZEN) network upgrade will take place at ZEN block height of 1,047,624. The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change depending on block propagation times.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ZEN in their Binance accounts.
- The Horizen (ZEN) network upgrade will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ZEN once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.