Competition period: 2021-02-05 09:00 AM (UTC) to 2021-02-11 23:59:59 PM (UTC)
For a limited time, users will have a chance to enter into a EUR trading pair competition to win a share of the 50,000 EUR prize pool!
Participants must have a minimum total trading volume (Buy and Sell) of 500 EUR during the competition period to qualify for rewards. The prize pool of 50,000 EUR will be exclusive to the top 100 traders by total trading volume (Buy and Sell) in EUR pairs during the competition period. The prize distribution will be as per the table below.
|User Rank||Rewards in Euros|
|1～10||40,000 (*Split based on volume)|
*The top 10 users ranked by effective trading volume will share a pool of 40,000 EUR. The rewards will be split based on each user‘s total trading volume as a proportion of the top 10 users’ total effective trading volume during the competition period.
The reward for each user in the top 10 = (Each user’s total effective trading volume / Top 10 users’ total effective trading volume) * 40,000 EUR.
Don’t have Euros?
All users can deposit EUR to their Binance accounts at zero fees by selecting Buy Crypto > Bank Deposit > Bank/Card Deposit - Bank Transfer (SEPA). Users can also enjoy paying ZERO Maker Fees on all EUR quote and base pairs during the promotion period.
Terms & Conditions
- The rewards will be allocated in Euros to winners’ Binance Wallets within 2 weeks after the competition ends. Users can see their rewards by selecting the Account Center > Wallet > Distribution History.
- The competition will apply to all current and future EUR quote and base pairs. Current pairs include: ADA/EUR, BCH/EUR, BNB/EUR, BTC/EUR, DOT/EUR, ETH/EUR, LINK/EUR, LTC/EUR, SXP/EUR, XLM/EUR, XRP/EUR, YFI/EUR, GRT/EUR, EOS/EUR, DOGE/EUR, EUR/BUSD and EUR/USDT.
- The top traders are ranked by trading volume (buy and sell) in EUR amount during the competition period and the trading volume applies to both EUR spot and EUR margin trades (cross and isolated margin).
- Binance will exclude any wash trades for EUR trading pairs during the competition period.
- The sub-account trading volume will be combined with the master accounts standard trading volume in the final calculation. Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this activity.
- Binance reserves the ability to disqualify any participants showing signs of fraudulent behavior immediately.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or Competition Rules at our sole discretion.
Risk Warning: Trading cryptocurrencies involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and you should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Before trading, please take into consideration your level of experience, purchase objectives, and seek independent financial advice if necessary. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether you are permitted to use the services of Binance based on the legal requirements in your country of residence.