Artikel ini saat ini tidak mendukung bahasa Anda. Penerjemah otomatis disarankan untuk bahasa Inggris.
Cross Collateral Service Agreement
You should always carefully consider whether Cross Collateral is consistent with your risk tolerance, investment objectives, investment experience or sophistication, financial condition, financial needs, personal circumstances, and other considerations that may be relevant to you.
- You should fully understand the risks associated with cross collateral, you acknowledge and agree that you shall access and use the cross collateral service at your own risks. Binance uses the Loan-To-Value (LTV) ratio to evaluate the risk level of your cross collaterals. Please be aware that in the event of extreme price movement, your collateralized assets will be liquidated if the LTV ratio reaches a certain threshold. For further details, please refer to Loan-to-Value (LTV). You are advised to monitor the LTV ratio of your cross collaterals proactively and to undertake preventive measures, including but not limited to: 1) Adjusting the LTV to a lower level by adding additional collaterals to your account; 2) Enabling the auto top-up function by using the available asset in your Spot Wallet to add collaterals to your account.
- Binance can adjust the Interest rate, Grace period, Borrow limit, LTV ratio (Initial LTV, Margin LTV, Liquidation call) from time to time without prior announcement, the user needs to check the interest rate proactively via Trading fees.
- Binance uses commercially reasonable effort to send margin call notifications to users if the LTV ratio falls below a certain threshold. There may be instances where users fail to receive the notification on time due to network delay, computer system failures, and other force majeure. Binance will not be liable for any loss that might arise from your use of this feature. Please use it at your own discretion and risk.
- Binance.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate Cross Collateral service. If necessary, Binance.com can suspend and terminate Cross Collateral service at any time.
- You agree to maintain in your Binance futures account a sufficient amount of blockchain assets required by Binance for users to engage in futures trading. Failure to maintain a sufficient amount of assets can result in the forced-liquidation of assets in your futures account.
- You agree to trade in good faith. No person shall trade with intent to disrupt, or with reckless disregard for the adverse impact on, the orderly conduct of trading or the fair execution of transactions. Binance reserves the right to prohibit and prosecute any disruptive and manipulative trading practices that Binance finds to be abusive to the orderly conduct of trading or the fair execution of transactions. If Binance suspects any such accounts to be in violation of this term, Binance shall have the right to immediately suspend your Binance Account (and any accounts beneficially owned by related entities or affiliates), freeze or lock the Digital Assets or funds in all such accounts, and suspend your access to Binance. Binance may, in its sole discretion, perform measures to mitigate potential losses to you on your behalf, including, but not limited to, suspending you from trading, transferring balances from your futures to your exchange account and/or from your exchange to your futures account without any prior notification.
- During Binance system maintenance, you agree that you are solely responsible and liable for managing your futures account under risk, including but not limited to, keep or close your positions.
- You agree that you conduct all futures trading on your own account and claim full responsibility for your activities. Binance does not take any responsibility for any loss or damage incurred as a result of your use of any services or your failure to understand the risks involved associated with assets use generally or your use of our services.
- You agree that all investment operations conducted on Binance.com represent your true investment intentions and that unconditionally accept the potential risks and benefits of your investment decisions.
I have read and agreed to the Cross Collateral Service Agreement and have agreed to use Cross Collateral service. I am aware of these risks and confirm to use this service.