You can deposit PHP via the supported banks:
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
- Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC)
- Union Bank of the Philippines (UBP)
- Robinson's Bank Corporation (RBC)
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [Wallet] - [Fiat and Spot].
2. Next, click [Deposit].
3. Click [Deposit Cash].
Select [PHP] and [Bank Transfer]. Click [Continue].
Please note that you need to complete Identity Verification before you can deposit.
4. Enter the amount and click [Confirm].
5. You will see an [Important notes] pop-up. Read it carefully and click [OK]. You will then be directed to PayGate.
6. Choose one of the payment pathways (Scan QR Code, Receive a One-Time PIN, or Login to Online Banking) to complete the deposit order.
7. Complete your PHP bank transfer via the bank you have selected.
8. Once you have successfully transferred, please wait patiently for the funds to be credited to your account.
|Timing of transactions||Schedule of crediting to Binance settlement|
|Banking day before 3PM||Within the day, 5PM onwards|
|Banking day after 3PM||Next banking day, 5PM onwards|
|Non-banking day||Next banking day, 5PM onwards|
You can check the status of your deposit from Fiat Transaction History.