1. Log in to your Binance account and click [Trade] - [Spot].
2. You’ll be redirected to the Spot trading interface.
(1) Trading volume of the trading pair in 24 hours
What are trading pairs?
Trading pairs are assets that can be traded for each other on an exchange. A trading pair consists of a base asset and a quote asset. The base asset refers to the first cryptocurrency in the pair, the one you’re buying or selling. The quote asset refers to the second cryptocurrency, in which prices are quoted. Taking the BNB/BTC trading pair as an example, BNB is the base asset and BTC is the quote asset.
(2) Candlestick chart and market depth
(3) Sell order book
(4) Buy order book
(5) Trading Type: Spot/Cross Margin/Isolated Margin
(6) Buy/Sell switch
(7) Order type: Limit/Market/Stop-limit/OCO(One-Cancels-the-Other)/Trailing Stop
(8) Buy/Sell order section
(9) Open orders, order history, trade history
(10) Market Trades and My Trades
(11) Spot Wallet balance
3. Let's take buying BNB as an example. Select a BNB trading pair, e.g., BNB/USDT.
4. Click [Spot] on the top right and select [Buy]. Then, choose between [Limit], [Market], or [Stop-limit] orders and enter the price and amount you wish to purchase. You may also drag the bar below the [Amount] field to customize the percentage of the Spot Wallet balance to use for the order.
5. Click [Buy BNB] to place the order.
- The default order type is a limit order. You can use a market order if you want an order filled as soon as possible.
- If the market price of BNB is 400 USDT, but you want to buy at a specific price, for example, 380 USDT, you can place a limit order. Your limit order will be executed when the market price reaches your set price.
You can also customize your Spot trading interface with the following features.
Customize the time zone
You can view the price change percentage in different time zones using the [Change Basis] function.
1. Hover over the [Settings] icon and click [Change Basis].
2. Select a time zone and the price change percentage will be updated accordingly. Please note that this function only applies to the price change percentage, not the candlestick chart.
When the [Order Confirmation] function is enabled, you’ll see a confirmation pop-up that requires you to click [Confirm] before placing an order.
1. Go to [...] and click [Preference].
2. On the [Order Confirmation] tab, toggle on the button next to the order types you wish to receive an additional order confirmation.
You can receive notifications when an order is placed, canceled, filled, partially filled, or expired.
Hover over the [Settings] icon and scroll down to [Trade Reminder] and [Sound Reminder]. Toggle on the button next to them to enable notifications.
For more details on customizing the Spot trading interface, please refer to the following FAQs: