How to Use Binance Lite Referral
Experience a new way of earning rewards by inviting your friends to join Binance. When a friend you’ve invited registers for a Binance account and makes a deposit worth more than $50, you’ll both receive 100 USDT in credits that you can use to offset your trading fees.
1. How can I earn referral rewards?
Step 1: Select [Lite Referral] mode and share your referral link with friends.
Please note: Lite Referral rewards cannot be earned on top of Standard Referral rewards. To earn rewards from our regular commission-based referral program, please choose [Standard Referral] instead.
Step 2: Once your friend registers for a Binance account, completes Identity Verification, and makes accumulative deposits worth more than $50 within 14 days after registration, you’ll each receive a 100 USDT Trading Fee Rebate Voucher (formerly known as Cashback Voucher).
Your friend can make their deposit using any of the following channels:
Please note that any deposit via a third-party payment method or from another Binance account will not be counted towards the user’s deposit volume.
2. How do I claim my referral rewards?
To be eligible for referral rewards, you must complete Identity Verification within Seven days after the reward is available. Once you complete Identity Verification, the reward will be automatically distributed to your [Reward Center] within 48 hours. Please note that any unclaimed rewards will expire in seven days.
If you have not completed Identity Verification within seven days, only your friend will be eligible to receive the reward.
User A invites User B via Lite Referral.
User B makes accumulative deposits of more than $50 and completes Identity Verification.
User A has not completed Verification, so only User B is eligible for the reward.
Once User A completes Identity Verification, User A will also be eligible for the reward.
3. How can I use the Trading Fee Rebate Voucher?
After receiving the voucher, go to [Reward Center] to redeem it within seven days. Please note that all the Trading Fee Rebate Vouchers are valid for 14 days once activated. Following activation, the rebate earned from trading fees will be distributed to the user’s spot account in USDT before 23:59:59 the next day.
For more details on how to use Trading Fee Rebate Vouchers, please refer to Trading Fee Rebate Voucher Terms and Conditions.
4. How many Trading Fee Rebate Vouchers can I get?
There are no restrictions on the number of Trading Fee Rebate Vouchers you can earn.
5. How can I get more rewards?
You can earn more Trading Fee Rebate Vouchers by inviting more friends to join Binance and complete their first deposit.
Terms and Conditions
1. Each new Binance user can only be referred via one referral mode. If a new user registers for a Binance account via the Lite Referral ID/link, the user who invited them will not be eligible for any commission-based rewards under the Standard Referral Mode.
2. Eligible rewards can be unlocked within 7 days after distribution. The Trading Fee Rebate Vouchers will expire after 7 days, after which the rewards can no longer be claimed.
3. All rewards are distributed in the form of Trading Fee Rebate Vouchers. To redeem, please go to [Reward Center]. Trading Fee Rebate Vouchers will be valid for 14 days once activated.
4. Sub-accounts cannot be used to participate in this event. Deposits made via a sub-account or account transfer will not be eligible for rewards.
5. Any deposit via a third-party payment method or from another Binance account will not be counted towards the user’s deposit volume.
6. Users need to complete Identity Verification within 7 days after the reward is available for redemption. The reward will be automatically distributed to the [Reward Center] within 48 hours after they complete Identity Verification.
7. Binance will use real-time fiat currency to USD exchange rate to calculate the deposit and trading amounts in USD.
8. Binance reserves the right to disqualify users from participating in the referral program and revoke any reward from users who engage in dishonest or abusive activities to earn referral rewards. This includes bulk account registrations to obtain additional bonuses, usage of “phishing” websites containing referral links, posting referral links as advertisements on search engines, and any other activity associated with unlawful, fraudulent, or harmful purposes.
9. Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
11. Binance has the sole discretion to determine and decide whether a user is entitled to earn any referral rewards, and reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.
12. If the system detects that a user has deleted their account in order to create a new account to benefit from the referral program, Binance reserves the right to terminate all referral commissions due to their account.
13. Starting from 2022-11-18 12:00 (UTC), Singapore residents are disqualified from participating in the Binance Referral Program as a referrer or referred applicant.