We have been working closely with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) to update our platform in compliance with local regulations. In reviewing the current services offered on our Binance.com platform, they have requested that we remove certain features until further notice. However, residents of Singapore can now register for an account on Binance.sg, which we are actively expanding and will offer a more complete suite of services and features to Singapore-based users.
For those users that remain on the Binance.com platform, please be aware that the following changes have been implemented:
1. As of 10 September 2021, Binance no longer supports the following products and offerings in Singapore:
- SGD (Singapore dollar) trading pairs
- SGD as a payment method for P2P trading
- SGD payments by card
2. Binance.com will no longer accept a Singapore issued ID for individuals seeking to register a new user account after 10 September 2021.
3. Existing Singapore-based users (i.e. users registered before 10 September 2021) will no longer be able to access the following products and offerings effective 26 October 2021:
- Fiat deposit
- Crypto Buy/Sell with fiat
- Spot Trading
- Liquid Swap
Thank you for your patience as we work with regulators to continue providing the services and products you expect on the industry’s most secure platform.