Yuletide Season Trading Competition: $5,000 in BUSD to Be Shared!
Welcome to the Yuletide season! To celebrate this Christmas, Binance has launched a seasonal spot trading competition, where eligible users can share $5,000 in BUSD.
Promotion period: 2021-12-22 11:00 AM (UTC) to 2021-12-31 10:59 PM (UTC)
Users who fill out this Google Form, complete their Identity Verification by the end of the promotion, and complete a total trading volume (including buys and sells) of at least $20 on any spot trading pairs during the promotion period, will be entered into a challenge, where 500 winners will be selected based on the Challenge rules to equally share a prize pool of $5,000 in BUSD.
Terms & Conditions
- Only users who complete KYC by the end of the activity period shall be eligible for any rewards.
- This trading competition only applies to verified Binance users in Africa, with exception to Congo DRC and Zimbabwe.
- Users who have completed the given tasks prior to the promotion period will not be eligible for the rewards.
- Rewards will be distributed within 4 weeks after the promotion ends. You will be able to log in and receive the reward by visiting Account Center > Wallet > Distribution.
- Trading volume counts both buys and sells, excluding any wash trades, across all spot trading pairs.
- Binance will combine sub-account trading volume with the master account’s standard trading volume in the final calculation. Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this activity.
- For Challenge rules, please refer to Award Selection Based on Binance Chain Hash Value.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify any participants showing signs of fraudulent behavior immediately.
- Binance reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or amend or vary these terms and conditions without prior notice, including but not limited to cancelling, extending, terminating or suspending this Promotion, the eligibility terms and criteria, the selection and number of winners, and the timing of any act to be done, and all Participants shall be bound by these amendments.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
For South Africa only: Binance users are advised to familiarise themselves with the South African Reserve Banks (SARBs) policies and treatment of cryptocurrencies as well as the Exchange Control Regulations in South Africa. Details can be found here.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.