Binance will support the MultiversX (EGLD) and WAX (WAXP) network upgrades.
- The MultiversX (EGLD) network upgrade will take place at the epoch 970, or approximately at 2023-03-27 15:35 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of EGLD will be suspended approximately starting from 2023-03-27 14:35 (UTC).
- The WAX (WAXP) network upgrade will take place at the WAX block height of 236,944,197, or approximately at 2023-03-27 18:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of WAXP will be suspended approximately starting from 2023-03-27 17:00 (UTC).
- The trading of EGLD and WAXP will not be affected during the network upgrades.
- While the MultiversX (EGLD) network upgrade will take place at the epoch 970, the WAX (WAXP) network upgrade will take place at the WAX block height of 236,944,197. The estimated timings are for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding EGLD and WAXP in their Binance accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for EGLD and WAXP once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
For more information on the network upgrades, please refer to the following:
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.