Binance Pool Launches Cloud Mining Partner Program
In order to provide users with more Cloud Mining product choices and increased user benefits, Binance Pool would like to invite bitcoin mining and digital infrastructure providers to work with us by applying for the new Cloud Mining Partner Program!
Successful applicants to the Program will stand to enjoy exclusive mining fee discounts, priority access to the Binance ecosystem’s services, resources, market reports and seminars, as well as Binance Pool VIP benefits based on their average daily hashrate. To become a Binance Pool Cloud Mining Partner, bitcoin mining and digital infrastructure providers will need to meet the following requirements:
- Own reliable and stable power resources
- Have a total BTC hashrate that is greater than 500 PH/s
- Attains an average daily online rate that is higher than 95% for their mining machines
- Have a comprehensive mining monitoring system and a professional mining operation team
- Holds a predetermined amount of BTC collateral on their Binance Pool account to guarantee a steady hash rate
If you are interested in applying for the Program, or have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to Complete Identity Verification / Entity Verification
- How to Use Binance Cloud Mining
- Mining Pools Explained
Terms and Conditions:
- Only bitcoin mining and digital infrastructure providers who complete account registration and verification at Binance may apply for the Cloud Mining Partner Program.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Program and Program rules at its sole discretion.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Thank you for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.