यह लेख वर्तमान में आपकी भाषा का समर्थन नहीं करता है। अंग्रेजी के लिए ऑटो-अनुवादक का सुझाव दिया जाता है।
Binance P2P: Get 50% Off Maker Fees for HKD Trades
Binance P2P is excited to launch a promotion for makers trading with the Hong Kong dollar (HKD).
Activity Period: 2022-08-04 04:00 (UTC) to 2022-09-30 04:00 (UTC)
During the activity period, all eligible makers who post new advertisements traded with fiat currency HKD, will enjoy 50% off maker fees for every successful trade on available pairs in that market.
Makers can visit this page to check the effective fee rates for each asset during the activity period.
Get started now:
- Introduction to P2P Trading
- How to Buy Cryptocurrency on Binance P2P (App/Web)
- How to Sell Cryptocurrency on Binance P2P (App/Web)
- How to Post Trade Advertisements on Binance P2P (App/Web)
- Binance P2P Merchant Program
Terms & Conditions:
- Maker: When you place an ad that goes on the order book on p2p.binance.com, any subsequent trades coming from that order will be as a “maker.” These ads add liquidity to the order book, helping to "make the market", and are therefore termed the "maker" for any subsequent trades.
- The promotion is applicable to P2P trading activities in HKD fiat currency only.
- The 50% fee discount is only applicable to new ads against HKD created during the activity period. To enjoy new fee rates on applicable ads, participants should close all current ads and create new ones.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at its sole discretion.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Note: This announcement was last updated on 2022-08-31 to extend the activity period from 2022-08-31 to 2022-09-30.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.