Binance will perform a scheduled system upgrade starting at 2021-08-13 02:00 AM (UTC). The upgrade will take approximately 4 hours.
Major improvements in this upgrade include:
- Overall system performance and stability improvements.
During the upgrade period, users can continue accessing Futures and Options products; however, account login and other account related functions may be occasionally interrupted, including Futures and Options trading.
The following services will be suspended during the upgrade:
- Deposits and withdrawals
- Spot and margin trading
- Purchasing crypto with a card
- Fiat deposits & withdrawals
- P2P trading
- Convert & OTC Portal trading
- New user registrations
- Sub-account activations
- Trading, subscription and redemption of Leveraged Tokens
- Subscription and redemption of Savings and Staking products
- Subscription to ETH 2.0
- Swapping or adding/removing liquidity on Liquid Swap
- Staking or redeeming assets from Launchpool
- Crypto Loans services
- Binance Card dashboard and transactions
- Binance Pay
- Asset transfers from sub-accounts, margin accounts, futures accounts, pool accounts and fiat wallets.
Users will have a 30-minute window after the upgrade is complete to cancel orders, process deposits, transfer funds and use all other account-related functions before trading resumes.
- Binance will suspend all asset transfers, deposits, and withdrawals 10 minutes prior to the start of the system upgrade. Please ensure you leave sufficient time for any transfers, deposits or withdrawals prior to this time.
- Users with open Futures or Margin positions are recommended to re-assess their collateral balances prior to the start of the upgrade to mitigate against price fluctuations that may occur during the upgrade period.
- The 4-hour upgrade time is based on our best estimates and may vary. As usual, we will maintain regular communications on the progress of the upgrade on our various social media channels.
- Binance Options: Only futures wallets can be used for paying Options premiums. Spot wallet balances will not be available to use.
- Binance Futures Asset Conversion and Cross Collateral functions will be paused.
- The suspension of spot trading will affect the Price Index of certain USDT-margined perpetual contracts, including 1000SHIBUSDT, ALICEUSDT, BAKEUSDT, TLMUSDT, UNFIUSDT, BZRXUSDT, DODOUSDT, KEEPUSDT, RUNEUSDT, SFPUSDT, ALPHAUSDT, BELUSDT, GTCUSDT, HOTUSDT, LITUSDT, OCEANUSDT, COTIUSDT, CTKUSDT, DENTUSDT, HNTUSDT, MTLUSDT, STMXUSDT, TOMOUSDT. During this period, the Price Index of those contracts will not update, and the Premium Index will not be used to calculate the Funding Rate. We will use the Last Price Protected mechanism to update the Mark Price until spot trading resumes.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make the best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.