यह लेख वर्तमान में आपकी भाषा का समर्थन नहीं करता है। अंग्रेजी के लिए ऑटो-अनुवादक का सुझाव दिया जाता है।
Binance Futures Will Launch BUSD-Margined LDO Perpetual Contracts with Up to 20X Leverage
Binance Futures will launch BUSD-margined LDO perpetual contracts with up to 20x leverage on 2022-07-28 14:00 (UTC). More details may be found in the table below:
BUSD-Margined Perpetual Contracts
2022-07-28 14:00 (UTC)
Capped Funding Rate
Clamp (Funding Rate, -0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio, 0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio)
- LDOBUSD perpetual contracts are BUSD-margined futures contracts that use BUSD as collateral. Users will be able to select between 1-20x leverage.
- Based on market risk conditions, Binance may adjust the settings of these contracts from time to time.
- The Multi-Asset Mode allows users to trade USDⓈ-M perpetual contracts across multiple margin assets. Users can use USDT as margin when trading BUSD-margined perpetual contracts.
- Trading Rules of BUSD Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of BUSD Futures Contracts
- Binance Futures Fee Schedule
- How to Select Trading Pairs
- Funding Rate History
- Price Index
- Multi-Asset Mode
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.