यह लेख वर्तमान में आपकी भाषा का समर्थन नहीं करता है। अंग्रेजी के लिए ऑटो-अनुवादक का सुझाव दिया जाता है।
Binance Will Support the Filecoin (FIL) and Elrond (EGLD) Network Upgrades
Binance will support the Filecoin (FIL) and Elrond (EGLD) network upgrades.
- The Filecoin (FIL) network upgrade will take place at epoch 1,960,320, or approximately at 2022-07-06 14:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of FIL will be suspended starting from approximately 2022-07-06 13:00 (UTC).
- The Elrond (EGLD) network upgrade will take place at epoch 706, or approximately 2022-07-06 15:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of EGLD will be suspended starting from approximately 2022-07-06 14:00 (UTC).
- The trading of FIL and EGLD will not be affected during the network upgrades.
- The Filecoin (FIL) network upgrade will take place at epoch 1,960,320. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- The Elrond (EGLD) network upgrade will take place at epoch 706. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding FIL and EGLD in their Binance accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for FIL and EGLD once we deem the upgraded networks to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade, please refer to the following:
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.