यह लेख वर्तमान में आपकी भाषा का समर्थन नहीं करता है। अंग्रेजी के लिए ऑटो-अनुवादक का सुझाव दिया जाता है।
Binance P2P Introduces Zero Maker Fees for Sri Lankan Rupee (LKR) Market
Binance P2P has revised the maker fees for advertisements traded in the Sri Lankan rupee (LKR) fiat currency. All makers who post new advertisements traded with fiat currency LKR will enjoy zero maker fees for every successful trade on these pairs.
Makers can visit this page to check the effective fee rates for each asset.
Guides and Related Materials:
- Introduction to P2P Trading
- How to Buy Cryptocurrency on Binance P2P (App/Web)
- How to Sell Cryptocurrency on Binance P2P (App/Web)
- How to Post Trade Advertisements on Binance P2P (App/Web)
- Binance P2P Merchant Program
Terms & Conditions:
- Maker: When you place an ad that goes on the order book on p2p.binance.com, any subsequent trades coming from that order will be as a “maker”. These ads add liquidity to the order book, helping to "make the market", and are therefore termed the "maker" for any subsequent trades.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.