यह लेख वर्तमान में आपकी भाषा का समर्थन नहीं करता है। अंग्रेजी के लिए ऑटो-अनुवादक का सुझाव दिया जाता है।
Binance Will Support the Stacks (STX) Network Upgrade
Binance will support the Stacks (STX) network upgrade.
- The Stacks (STX) network upgrade will take place at Bitcoin block height of 713,000 or at approximately 2021-12-06 23:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of STX will be suspended starting from approximately 2021-12-06 22:00 (UTC).
- The trading of STX will not be affected during the upgrade.
- The Stacks (STX) network upgrade will take place at Bitcoin block height of 713,000. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding STX in their Binance accounts.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for STX once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.