यह लेख वर्तमान में आपकी भाषा का समर्थन नहीं करता है। अंग्रेजी के लिए ऑटो-अनुवादक का सुझाव दिया जाता है।
Binance Will Support the Songbird (SGB) Airdrop Program for XRP (XRP) Holders
Binance will support the Songbird (SGB) Airdrop Program for XRP (XRP) holders. Snapshots were taken at the first validated XRP ledger index number with a timestamp greater than or equal to 2020-12-12 00:00 (UTC). The airdropped SGB amount for each user holding XRP will be calculated based on the ratio: XRP : SGB = 1 : 0.1511.
- The snapshots included XRP balances in Spot wallets, Margin and Savings accounts, and Coin-Margined Futures wallet, but excluded USDT-Margined Futures wallet. Undistributed XRP interest payments will not be included.
- XRP borrowed from Margin or Crypto Loans, or XRP transferred to Spot wallets from these accounts, would not be eligible for the airdrop.
- XRP balances under 10 XRP (including those in trade orders) would not be eligible for the airdrop.
- For the trading and listing of SGB on Binance, SGB will go through the same strict listing review process as Binance does for any other coin/token. Supporting this airdrop does not guarantee the listing of SGB. Binance does not guarantee any listings as per its internal policy.
- Binance will distribute SGB tokens after the project has completed the SGB token distribution to XRP holders. We will post a further announcement once the distribution is completed.
For further information on how SGB will be distributed to XRP holders, please refer to:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.