यह लेख वर्तमान में आपकी भाषा का समर्थन नहीं करता है। अंग्रेजी के लिए ऑटो-अनुवादक का सुझाव दिया जाता है।
Binance Launches Zero-Fee Bitcoin Trading
To celebrate Binance’s fifth anniversary, Binance will introduce zero-fee trading for BTC spot trading pairs at 2022-07-08 14:00 (UTC). The zero-fee trading will cover the following 13 spot trading pairs: BTC/AUD, BTC/BIDR, BTC/BRL, BTC/BUSD, BTC/EUR, BTC/GBP, BTC/RUB, BTC/TRY, BTC/TUSD, BTC/UAH, BTC/USDC, BTC/USDP and BTC/USDT.
Validity Period: 2022-07-08 14:00 (UTC) until further notice
- All users will enjoy zero maker and taker fees for all 13 BTC spot trading pairs.
- The 13 BTC spot trading pairs will be excluded from BNB fee discounts, fee rebates or any other form of fee adjustments or fee promotions.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- All trading volume and metrics related to the program are measured by Binance at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Calculation of maker fee and taker fee rebates will resume at the end of this program, subject to further updates.
You are cordially invited to join us in celebrating our fifth anniversary!
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Note: This announcement was last updated on 2022-07-08 to provide updates on the activity, where the trading volume on the 13 Bitcoin spot trading pairs will be excluded from volume calculations toward the VIP program and Spot Liquidity Providers program.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.