Binance will support the Avalanche (AVAX) network upgrade.
- The Avalanche (AVAX) network upgrade will take place at approximately 2021-09-22 21:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of AVAX will be suspended starting from approximately 2021-09-22 20:00 (UTC).
- The Avalanche (AVAX) network upgrade will take place at approximately 2021-09-22 21:00 (UTC). The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change depending on block propagation times.
- The trading of AVAX will not be affected during the upgrades.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding AVAX in their Binance accounts.
- The Avalanche (AVAX) network upgrade will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for AVAX once we deem the upgraded networks to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrades, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.