यह लेख वर्तमान में आपकी भाषा का समर्थन नहीं करता है। अंग्रेजी के लिए ऑटो-अनुवादक का सुझाव दिया जाता है।
Swipe and Binance Card Holiday Promotion - Up to 100,000 SXP to be Won!
Binance and the Swipe team have committed up to a total of 100,000 SXP in rewards to celebrate the introduction of the Binance Card to users in the EEA region and the upcoming Christmas season. Eligible users will have the chance to receive SXP by completing the tasks mentioned below.
Promotion Period: 2020/12/09 10:00 AM (UTC) to 2020/12/20 0:00 AM (UTC).
The first 5,000 eligible users who pass Identification Verification during the promotion period and complete the 2 tasks below will receive 10 SXP.
- Task 1: Deposit a minimum of 150 EUR via the options made available under Buy Crypto > Bank Deposit > Bank/Card Deposit and purchase the equivalent of 150 EUR in crypto through the deposited balance or purchase a minimum of 150 EUR worth of crypto through Credit/Debit Card.
- Task 2: Complete one Binance Card transaction
DOUBLE Your SXP Rewards
If you are a first-time Binance card user (virtual or physical), your SXP rewards will be doubled!
Benefits of the Binance Card which includes
Buy Crypto and get your card ready for the Christmas now
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is only available to users from the EEA region.
- In order to be eligible for the rewards, users from the above mentioned jurisdictions are required to pass Identity Verification prior to completing the tasks.
- For task 1, users are required to perform deposits and card transactions in EUR or other European local currencies in the amount equivalent to 150 EUR.
- The SXP rewards will be allocated to winners’ Binance Wallets within 2 weeks after the promotion ends. Users can see their rewards by selecting the Account Center > Wallet > Distribution History.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or Promotion Rules at our sole discretion.
Risk warning: Trading cryptocurrencies involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and you should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Before trading, please take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives, and seek independent financial advice if necessary. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether you are permitted to use the services of Binance based on the legal requirements in your country of residence.