Elrond (ERD) Token Sale & Ticket Claim Will Begin Shortly
The ticket claim period for the upcoming Elrond (ERD) token sale will open shortly at 2019/07/01 6:00 AM (UTC). Users can check their eligibility and the number of lottery tickets that can be claimed based on their past 9-day average BNB holdings (taken in random snapshots), by visiting the token sale page here. The BNB rate for the ERD token sale has been set below.
- 1 ERD = 0.00001984 BNB/ 0.00065 USD (using a BNB price of 32.7626 USD).
- Users will have 24 hours to claim their tickets from 2019/07/01 6:00 AM (UTC) to 2019/07/02 6:00 AM (UTC). Please note that each user will only have 1 chance to complete ticket claim.
- After ticket claim is complete, the lottery draw will begin at 2019/07/02 6:00 AM (UTC) and will take a total of 2 hours.
- Binance will announce the lottery results at 2019/07/02 8:00 AM (UTC). At the same time, the respective BNB will be deducted from winners’ accounts. Users will have 24 hours to fund their accounts with BNB, should they have winning tickets.
- The Elrond (ERD) token asset page is available on the Binance Chain explorer here https://explorer.binance.org/asset/ERD-D06.
To learn more about the Elrond project, read the in-depth report by Binance Research here.
For further information, please refer to our previous announcement: Introducing the Elrond (ERD) Token Sale on Binance Launchpad.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on