מאמר זה לא תומך כרגע בשפה שלכם. תרגום אוטומטי מומלץ לאנגלית.
EUR Trading Pair Competition - EUR 40,000 in BUSD to be won!
Binance has committed a total of EUR 40,000 in BUSD as prizes to celebrate the extension of the EUR Zero Maker Fee Promotion until 2020/12/31. For a limited time, users will have the chance to enter into a EUR trading pair competition to win a share of the EUR 40,000 prize pool, paid in BUSD!
Competition period: 2020/11/16 09:00 AM (UTC) to 2020/11/22 23:59:59 PM (UTC)
Participants must have a minimum total trading volume (Buy and Sell) of 500 EUR during the competition period to qualify for rewards. The prize pool will be exclusive to the top 200 traders based on the table below.
|User Rank||EUR amount in BUSD|
All users can deposit EUR to their Binance account for zero fees by selecting Buy Crypto > Bank Deposit > Bank/Card Deposit - Bank Transfer (SEPA).
Terms & Conditions
- The rewards will be allocated in BUSD to winners’ Binance Wallets within 2 weeks after the competition ends. Users can see their rewards by selecting the Account Center > Wallet > Distribution History.
- For this promotion, 1 EUR is equal to 1.18 BUSD.
- The competition will apply to all current and future EUR quote and base pairs. Current pairs include: ADA/EUR, BNB/EUR, BTC/EUR, DOT/EUR, ETH/EUR, LINK/EUR, LTC/EUR, SXP/EUR, XRP/EUR, EUR/BUSD and EUR/USDT.
- The top traders are ranked by trading volume (buy and sell) in EUR amount during the competition period.
- Binance will exclude any wash trades for EUR trading pairs during the competition period.
- The sub-account trading volume will be combined with the master accounts standard trading volume in the final calculation. Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this activity.
- Binance reserves the ability to disqualify any participants showing signs of fraudulent behavior immediately.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or Competition Rules at our sole discretion.
Risk warning: Trading cryptocurrencies involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and you should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Before trading, please take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives, and seek independent financial advice if necessary. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether you are permitted to use the services of Binance based on the legal requirements in your country of residence. Investments in crypto assets are not covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service or subject to protection under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.