The Kava (KAVA) Token Sale & Ticket Claim Will Begin Shortly
The ticket claim period for the upcoming Kava (KAVA) token sale will open shortly at 2019/10/23 6:00 AM (UTC). Users can claim tickets, check their eligibility, and also check the number of lottery tickets that can be claimed based on their past 30-day average BNB holdings by visiting the token sale webpage here or via their Android app (download here). The BNB rate for the KAVA token sale has been set below.
- 1 KAVA = 0.02581369 BNB/ 0.46 USD (using a BNB price of 17.82 USD).
- Users will have 24 hours to claim their tickets from 2019/10/23 6:00 AM (UTC) to 2019/10/24 6:00 AM (UTC). Please note that each user will only have 1 chance to complete their ticket claim.
- After ticket claim is complete, the lottery draw will begin at 2019/10/24 6:00 AM (UTC) and will take a total of 2 hours.
- Binance will announce the lottery results at 2019/10/24 8:00 AM (UTC). At the same time, the respective BNB will be deducted from each winning users’ accounts. Please ensure you have sufficient BNB in your spot exchange account to be deducted within 24 hours if you have a winning ticket. Please note that BNB in open orders, margin accounts or lending products will not be able to be deducted.
- The KAVA Airdrop (approx 150,000 USD total) will be distributed to users that did not have a winning ticket after 2019/10/24 08:00 AM (UTC). Click here for further information.
- The Kava (KAVA) BEP2 asset page is available on the explorer here. https://explorer.binance.org/asset/KAVA-10C
Share your lottery ticket numbers in a Tweet during the ticket claim period to have a chance at winning a further 200 USD of KAVA tokens. Read the rules and further details on this promotion here.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on