We have a special end-of-the-year promotion where we will offer eligible users a Savings Voucher worth 500 USDT!
Promotion period: 2020/12/04 10:00 AM (UTC) - 2020/12/31 11:59 PM (UTC)
To receive the voucher, you must register for a Binance account, successfully pass Identity Verification and complete one of the following tasks all within the promotion period:
- Deposit 100 EUR or 100 GBP via the available options under Buy Crypto > Bank Deposit > Bank/Card Deposit
- Purchase an equivalent of 100 EUR or 100 GBP in crypto via Buy Crypto > Credit/Debit Card
We will also be providing ZERO fees for all Bank Deposits made in EUR and GBP from now until 2020/12/31 11:59 PM (UTC). So act now and deposit EUR via Bank Transfer (SEPA) or GBP via Bank Transfer (Faster Payments) and buy your favorite crypto with zero bank fees!
Terms and conditions
- The welcome bonus is only available to users from France, Spain, Belgium, Poland, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Estonia, and Latvia, in the case of direct deposits, as well as users in areas where Faster Payments is supported.
- Only eligible users that have registered their Binance account within the timeframe of 2020/12/04 10:00 AM (UTC) to 2020/12/31 11:59 PM (UTC), in addition to passing Identity Verification and completing one of the two aforementioned tasks will receive the voucher all within the promotion period.
- Users are limited to one voucher per Binance account.
- Vouchers will be distributed within 10 days after the eligible user has completed the tasks.
- Users are required to redeem their vouchers within 7 days upon receipt.
- The voucher entitles users to receive USDT interest in their Binance Savings Account based on the APY of 7-day USDT Flexible Savings product. The vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be sold.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or Promotion Rules at our sole discretion.
Risk warning: Trading cryptocurrencies involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and you should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Before trading, please take into consideration your level of experience, investment objectives, and seek independent financial advice if necessary. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether you are permitted to use the services of Binance based on the legal requirements in your country of residence. Investments in crypto assets are not covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service or subject to protection under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.