Cet article n'est pas disponible actuellement dans votre langue. L'utilisation d'un outil de traduction automatique est recommandée pour l'anglais.
Frequently Asked Questions on Binance P2P Merchant Portal
Note: Please use the latest Chrome web browser. The Merchant Portal is only available on the web (laptop) now.
1. Basic settings
How do I change my nickname (alias)?
Please set your nickname (alias) professionally. Our admin might close the merchant's ads or disqualify the merchant if we find that the nickname is improper.
What are “Close Business” and “Take a Break”？
1) “Close business”: When merchants want to take all ads offline in batch, they can click “close business.”
2) “Take a break”: When you click “take a break,” your ads will be hidden in the front end for an hour.
If the merchant clicks resume business within 1 hour, then the ads will be shown again in the front end, and will not affect the previous ranking of the ads.
If the merchant fails to resume his business, then the ads will be automatically taken offline after 1-hour counting down.
How can I set my payment method?
1) Profile tab - On the Payment Method tab, click on the “Add” button on the upper-right corner and choose the option that you prefer.
2) Fill in the details as instructed, after adding a payment method, you can choose to “edit details”, “disable/enable” or “delete.”
2.Privacy and Security
How do I hide my phone number in the order?
How do I open the fund password?
Please send your UID and make a request for assistance from P2P in the Telegram group.
How do I blacklist users?
1) On an order's matched page, you can blacklist users by clicking on “blacklist” as shown below.
2) You can also do this through the Profile tab. Click on the “Set blacklist” button upper right corner of your screen.
3.Advertisements and Orders:
How do I Post Ads?
1) After entering the merchant portal, you can create a new advertisement through the “Post Ads” button at the top.
2) Select the trade side (Buy or Sell), then select the crypto and fiat currency you want to trade.
3) Select the price type. If you choose “fixed price,” you need to enter the exact price.
If you choose “floating price”, you need to enter the “Exchange rate” (Crypto/Fiat currency) and “Floating price.” (The deal price will be calculated based on these two ratios.)
You can customize your own “Exchange” on the “Advertisement” page. When you do this, the Exchange Rate will no longer change with Market Exchange Rate.
If you want to make your Exchange Rate flow with the Market Exchange rate, you need to close the Custom Exchange rate here:
4) Fill in the “Total trading quantity” (by crypto), and the lower/upper order limit (By fiat). Learn more about “Order Limit” here.
5) Set the “User requirements” for ads. If the users do not meet the requirements, they will not be able to take your published ads. (This feature can help you block users you think are at risk.)
6)Select the “Payment method” to send or receive payments. (Choose at least one.)
7) The Remarks section is displayed in “trade requirements” when the user clicks on your ad, and you can enter up to 1,000 words. Auto-reply message refers to the information that is automatically sent to the counterparty through chat after the user places an order.
8) After clicking on “Publish,” confirm that the advertisement information is correct, select “Publish Status,” and click “Confirm Publishing.”
9) After the publication of the advertisement, the crypto assets associated with the advertisement will be frozen, and it will be unfrozen after the advertisement is closed.
How do I modify Ads?
1) You can do a quick edit by clicking on “Edit”, including basic information such as price, time limit, trade limit, etc.
Or, you can also change all the information by clicking on “Edit details”.
How do I share my online Ads?
Click here to learn more
How do I see my Ads history?
“Advertisement tab” - click on “History” then filter by the ad-creating time
How do I process a trade:
1) After the merchant publishes an advertisement, wait for the users to take the order. When the order is taken, a red mark appears in the list of pending orders. At the same time, you will receive sound notifications.
2) Click “Pay now” to make payments
3) When you are buying from others, you can also choose to cancel the order when you are not willing to do the trade, but note that this may affect your completion rate.
4) After the merchant publishes a Sell advertisement, wait for the user to take the order. When there is a new order, a red mark appears in the list of pending orders.
5) Until the user is marked as paid, the “Release” button is grayed out; After the buyer clicks on “Mark as paid” on his/her side, then “Release” is displayed, the button turns to red and becomes clickable. After confirming the payment, you can click on “Release”.
6 )If you need to communicate with the user, you can click on the chat box icon to chat.
*you can also switch to Table view by clicking the upper right icon shown below.
6) After the order is completed, the order will be moved from “Pending” to “History”. In the History tab, you can filter the orders by assets, types, status, date etc.
How do I see my previous orders?
1) Click on "Order," choose "History" tab, click on Calendar icon:
*(Our current time zone is set to UTC+8. You might not see the orders because of the time difference. Apologies for the inconvenience.)
2) Don't forget to click the calendar when filtering, it can be set to be accurate to a per-minute basis.
3) Order history can also be exported to csv.
4.What’s the appeal process on Merchant Portal?
e.g.: I have paid and after clicking “mark as paid,” but my counterparty won't release.
1) Go to the order tab, click on the “hammer” icon to file an appeal.
2) Select the appeal reason, fill in the description and upload screenshots or documents proving that you have made the payment to the seller. At the same time, you are encouraged to talk to the buyer via chat to reach a consensus.
3) Wait for the counterparty to respond. If the counterparty reached a consensus with you, then you can cancel the appeal by clicking “cancel the appeal” button:
If you failed to negotiate, then the appeal will be passed over to the customer support team. Note you can always monitor the new messages sending from your counterparty or from the CS team by checking the “appeal progress.” button.
In order to respond to your counterparty’s and CS’s query, you can click on “provide more info” to submit new documents or make further comments on the case.
5.Comment Feature on Merchant Portal
After the order was completed, the merchant can give feedbacks to the counterparty by clicking “give feedback” as shown below:
You can choose between “Positive” and “Negative”
After submitting the comment, you can go to the “order history” to check the comments you left by clicking “view feedback”:
If you want to check the feedback that you received from others, then you can go to “Profile” page, click on “My Profile” tab.
*learn more about the comment feature and how it works on app please click here.
6. Transferring assets
How do I transfer assets?
1) Click “Fiat Wallet” in the left navigation panel and then click on “Transfer.” You can transfer the assets between “fiat wallet” and the “spot wallet”.
2) You can see the history of transactions and set filters in the “Transfer history” section.