Cet article n'est pas disponible actuellement dans votre langue. L'utilisation d'un outil de traduction automatique est recommandée pour l'anglais.
Binance Completes the Songbird (SGB) Airdrop Distribution to XRP (XRP) Holders
Binance has completed the Songbird (SGB) airdrop distribution to XRP (XRP) holders. Users can confirm the receipt of these tokens via the Distribution page in the User Center.
- Snapshots were taken at the first validated XRP ledger index number with a timestamp greater than or equal to 2020-12-12 00:00 (UTC).
- In order to be eligible to receive the SGB airdrop, the minimum amount of XRP held in each user’s Binance account must be at least 10 XRP (including those in trade orders).
- XRP borrowed from Margin or Crypto Loans, or XRP transferred to Spot wallets from these accounts, would not be eligible for the airdrop.
- Please ensure that you have NOT selected “Hide Small Balances'' to view your SGB tokens in your Funds page.
- Withdrawals for SGB tokens have been enabled; however, deposits for SGB tokens are not supported. Please do NOT make SGB deposits to avoid the risk of losing your funds.
For more information, please refer to the original announcement:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.